Beer is Love
Our Beer Is Love program is just that. We believe we can help others do good through using beer as the liquid to bring people together. Our program offers beer donations to registered 501(c)3 non-profit organizations throughout every community where our beer is sold and enjoyed. Beer is Love supports non-profits doing work in five core categories: animals, arts and music, equality, outdoors, and women.
- We only donate to registered 501(c)(3) non-profits. We ask for a copy of your tax determination letter in the donation request form.
- The donation request must be submitted 14 days before the event! We get a high volume of donation requests and need to be fair to organizations who submit on time. No exceptions will be made.
- Non-profits must follow its state's licensing laws. We will be diligent in making sure you have the licenses needed for your event - it protects your organization and ours!
What we look for in a donation request:
We donate to organizations that fit the following categories:
- Animals – we love all animals but this is specifically for humane societies caring for dogs and cats. #dogsofninkasi #catsofninkasi
- Arts and music
- Equality such as LGBT groups
- Outdoors – if you are helping the environment or playing outside, we want to support it!
- Schools in Eugene and Springfield only
We are unable to donate to the following:
- Schools outside of Eugene and Springfield - we want to support all schools but we get a large volume of requests and are unable to accommodate everyone.
- Religious or political organizations - to be fair to all religions and parties, we refrain from donating to anything with a religious or political focus.
- Organizations that do not promote positivity or inclusivity - we aim to perpetuate better living for all of our communities!
- Requests that are not submitted through the request forms (below).
How to apply:
- Click on the corresponding state and read your state’s alcohol donation laws.
- If you agree to follow your state’s laws, fill out our donation request form (see below).
- Complete the form with as much detail as possible. The valid requests we receive are reviewed under our program criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation and we sincerely apologize if your request is not approved.
I have read my state’s donation laws and agree to follow them.
Take me to the request form.